The Pittsburgh office of Bohlin Cywinski Jackson is accepting resumes for a Project Architect with 4-8 years of experience. Candidates should have a professional architectural degree from an accredited program and be licensed or be in the process of completing the A.R.E.
The position requires an interest in a broad range of project types including commercial, cultural, residential, and academic buildings. The ideal candidate should have the following characteristics:
– Effective communication skills with projects teams, client groups, and construction professionals
– Exceptional design sensibilities, strong hand sketching abilities, and solid graphic skills
– Technical detailing understanding and experience
– Strong Revit proficiency, must have the ability to work in the model and guide the work of others
– Experience in all phases of project delivery
We are interested in an individual who is genuinely enthusiastic about the craft of architecture done in a collaborative environment. Individuals wishing to apply should send a cover letter, a resume, and a brief work example as a single pdf not exceeding 10MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PG Project Architect 4-8” in the subject line.
We will contact you should your qualifications meet our staffing needs. Email responses only please, we are unable to respond to phone inquiries.