· Develop response strategy for pursuits
· Manage pursuit process from start to finish; working with architectural staff to plan, write, and design all proposal and presentation materials
· Manage interview presentation preparation
· Perform market research and analysis to assist in qualifying leads and identifying future projects; providing intelligence on a regular basis
· Collaborate with Marketing and Communications Team on firmwide initiatives
· Maintain and monitor CRM
· Gather and analyze industry knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing related publications
· Keep current on all client relations via the Project Managers and Principals.
· Work with Principals, Marketing Director, and senior staff to develop, foster, and maintain contacts and relationships with current and prospective clients.
· 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing role, preferably in the A/E/C industry
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or English
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver exceptional results on deadlines
· Experience in managing significant projects independently
· Ability to assist in thought leadership development
· Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Solid graphic design sensibility
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Flexibility and comfort adapting to changing priorities
If you are interested in the Marketing Manager position, please submit a cover letter, work samples, and resume in a single PDF (maximum 15 MB) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager Search” in the subject line. Only email responses will be accepted.